This is a list based on the original series of Redneck jokes by Jeff Foxworthy.
If any of the following apply to you, then you just might be a hi-tech redneck:
- Your e-mail address ends in “@over_yonder.com.”
- You connect to the World Wide Web via a “Down Home Page.”
- Your laptop has a sticker that says, “Protected by Smith and Wesson.”
- You wire your network with jumper cables.
- Your wife said either she or the computer had to go, and you still don’t miss her.
- You’ve ever used a CD-ROM as a coaster to set your drink on.
- You ever refer to your computer as “Ole Bessy.”
- Three Words: Daisy Duke Screensaver
- Your spell checker knows words like, “Y’all”, “Yonder”, and “Reckon.”
- Your yard is full of dead CPUs, printers, modems and monitors.
- Your belt buckle is made from a dead 3.5″ disk drive.
- You ever felt you had to move your computer desk so it didn’t block the velvet picture of Elvis.
- Yer mouse keeps knocking over yer spitcan.
- Your wife catches you again with your “Farm Animals of the Orient” CD-ROM.
- When you order your new pick-up truck with a gun rack and PCMCIA sockets.
- Your PC Games collection consists of nothing but Bass Fishing tournament games.
- You wish you could still buy computers from Gateway, ’cause those cow boxes were a hoot.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-attractive-background-backwoods-39863/