You know you are getting older when:
- You and your teeth don’t sleep together.
- Your back goes out, but you stay home.
- You wake up, looking like your driver’s license picture.
- It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
- Your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
- Happy hour is a nap.
- When you step off a curb and look down one more time to make sure that the street is still there.
- It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
- Your memory is shorter and your complaining is longer.