Have you ever wondered why some men have dogs and not wives?
It’s not a bizarre mystery of life, and with men (like women) being different in their nature and character, there actually some very good reasons for “some” men having a dog and not a wife, a few of which are listed below:
- The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
- Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
- Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
- A dog’s parents never visit. Ever……
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- You never have to wait for a dog; they’re ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs find you amusing when you’re drunk.
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
- A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, “If I died, would you get another dog?”
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
- A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
- If a dog smells another dog on you, they don’t get mad. They just think it’s interesting.
- Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
- If a dog leaves, it won’t take half of your stuff.
And last, but not least:
If you lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car, and wait a half hour to open the trunk, only one of them will be happy to see you.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Man_and_dog,_Alaska_(26723706338).jpg