Have you ever wondered what goes on inside your pet’s head?
Sometimes we like to think that we know what our pets are thinking, and often with dogs we can be right, but now always, as those who have been bitten by a “friendly” dog will no doubt testify.
But what about cats, who are often that most mysterious of creatures, with a mind of their own.
And what about other pets, like birds, rabbits and mice, or even tortoises. I wonder what goes on inside their heads.
Here are just a few examples of what might be going on inside your pet’s head right now.
- Dog: “They keep putting the lid down on the big water bowl.”
- Goldfish: “Just because I have a three-second memory, they don’t think I’ll mind eating the same fish flakes … Oh boy! Fish flakes!”
- Dog: “Man, why do they keep rubbing my nose in it? I already KNOW whose it is!”
- Goldfish: “The wimp-ass knight never comes out of the castle to fight me for dominion over the fish tank. So I must continue patrolling, for I am lord and master!”
- Parrot: “Tease, tease, tease! But do those greedy clowns ever really give me a cracker? HECK, no!”
- Dog: “Human legs that just tease.”
- Cat: “Why are these people in my house?”
- Dog: “What the… HEY!!! Where are my balls?!?”
- Goldfish: “Oh, tap-tap-tap! There’s a new one!”
If you can think of any more, please leave us a comment to let us know and we will add them to the list.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rottweiler,_tired,_2014-12-31.jpg