Calling at her parents house to pick up their daughter for a date can be nerve wracking and potentially embarrassing. Here is a list of the top 10 things NOT to say to a father when picking up his daughter for a date.
- “Now.. show me how you used to spank her.”
- “Do you think she would put out if I told her that I loved her?”
- “I just got my license today.”
- “Five bucks says she’s a D-cup.”
- “You taught her to swallow, didn’t you?”
- “So, does your wife just lay there during sex too?”
- “Hi. I’m Robert, but my friends call me ‘Back Door Bob.'”
- “I believe being sexually active since I was 12 has helped me mature.”
- “Please come inside? Wow, you sound just like your daughter.”
- “I feel like we both have something in common, she calls ME daddy too!”
If you got away with saying any one of those things, I guess you must be a hero. Either that or you live in Redneck country and it’s the done thing around those parts.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://www.essentialparent.com/lesson/why-is-my-teenager-so-clumsy-2371/