Not wishing to worry anyone of course, but these are some of the things that you might hear just before being made unemployed.
Losing your job and being made unemployed is never fun.
I know that only too well, having lost my job twice due to companies downsizing and without being given any any notice either.
There you are, in full time employment one minute, then being given the bad news and five minutes later being escorted out the door.
- I don’t know what we’ll do without you, but we are going to try!
- We told everyone you are leaving because of illness.
- The truth is I’m sick of you.
- Its not that you aren’t a responsible worker. In fact, you’ve been responsible for more disasters than any one else in the place.
- Today I’m going to mix business with pleasure. You’re fired!
- I’ve got good news for you. You won’t have to worry about being late for work ever again.
- Tell me – how long have you been with us, not counting tomorrow?
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://www.flickr.com/photos/76657755@N04/8125991446