Losing your job and being made unemployed is never fun. I know only too well having lost my job twice due to companies downsizing and without any notice, there you are, being given the bad news and five minutes later being escorted out the door.
Not wishing to worry anyone of course, but these are some of the things that you might hear just before being made unemployed.
- I don’t know what we’ll do without you, but we are going to try!
- We told everyone you are leaving because of illness.
- The truth is I’m sick of you.
- Its not that you aren’t a responsible worker. In fact, you’ve been responsible for more disasters than any one else in the place.
- Today I’m going to mix business with pleasure. You’re fired!
- I’ve got good news for you. You won’t have to worry about being late for work ever again.
- Tell me – how long have you been with us, not counting tomorrow?