Young people have their own language for texting, why shouldn’t us old folks have one as well!
Short codes are always handy when texting, and youngsters have a lot that they use all the time.
Here are some texting codes that would be really handy for us old ‘uns to use:
- ATD: At the Doctor’s
- BFF: Best Friends Funeral
- BTW: Bring the Wheelchair
- BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
- CBM: Covered by Medicare
- CUATSC: See You at the Senior Center
- DWI: Driving While Incontinent
- FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
- GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
- GHA: Got Heartburn Again
- HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
- LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
- LOL: Living on Lipitor
- OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas
- TOT: Texting on Toilet
- WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/chanceprojects/41405799850