Recipe For Chocolate Moose
This is a relatively simple recipe for Chocolate Moose which should provide enough chocolate moose to cater for a decent sized garden party.
While this is a relatively simple recipe as far as the number of ingredients and the preparation, some people have suggested that if you have a crane or hoist this might come in handy.
- 1 Moose (whole)
- 40lbs Milk Chocolate
- 17 containers of Cool Whip
- 1 Glace Cherry
- Send your spouse to Alaska to capture a moose, or alternatively have one delivered by carrier.
- Melt the chocolate in very large double boiler and keep warm.
- Tie up the moose with a rope.
- Holding the moose by the tail, carefully dip in melted chocolate, covering it completely with a thin coating.
- Arrange the moose attractively on large platter and refrigerate for 2 days until the chocolate is set.
- Remove the rope, wash to remove the chocolate.
- Garnish your chocolate moose with Cool Whip and top with a glace cherry.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, you could just chew on the rope, which might be tastier.
If you are serving a large crowd, double the ingredients.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://www.wallpaperflare.com/bull-moose-sleeping-wildlife-nature-portrait-head-face-wallpaper-zlzvk