Have you ever thought that making love is like baking a cake?
Yes seriously, it really is. Read the recipe below and you will see just how similar it is.
Right, are you ready?
How To Make Love
- 4 Laughing eyes
- 4 Well shaped legs
- 4 Loving arms
- 2 Firm milk containers
- 2 Nuts
- 1 Fur lined mixing bowl
- 1 Firm banana
- Look into laughing eyes
- Spread well shaped legs with loving arms.
- Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
- Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well creamed. For best results. continue to knead milk containers.
- As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts.
- Leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).
- The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does not soften, repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
- If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
- Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
- If cake rises, leave town.
I’m right aren’t I? So, are you ready? Let’s get baking…
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://pixabay.com/photos/egg-white-snow-egg-whites-232655/