Don’t you sometimes wish that life was like a computer?
If life was like a computer, you could erase all your mistakes, going back and starting again. You could improve your memory, and so much more.
Just think how much easier life could be if only it was like a computer:
- To get your daily exercise, you would just need to click “run”.
- To improve your appearance, you would just need to adjust the display settings.
- To feel like a new person, you would just need to click “refresh”.
- To “add/remove” someone in your life, you would just need to click settings and control panel.
- When life gets too noisy, you would just need to turn off the speakers.
- When you lose your car keys, you would just need to click “find”.
- When you click “send”, the kids go to bed immediately.”
- Help” with the chores is just a click away.
- If you don’t like cleaning house, you would just need to click “delete”.
- If you mess up your life, you would just need to press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” and start over again!
Unfortunately, life isn’t like a computer, so just suck it up, and do your best!
Image by Ruben de Rijcke – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9561543