This might be a strange topic for a joke, but how to shower is actually a rather interesting subject when you think about it.
You may think that men and women shower the same way, but in reality, the way that a man showers is quite different to the way that a woman showers.
The breakdown of just what men and women do when they take a shower (see below) should prove my point.
How To Shower Like a Woman:
- Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks.
- Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see your husband along the way, cover up any exposed flesh and rush to the bathroom.
- Look at your womanly physique in the mirror and stick out your gut so that you can complain and whine even more about how you’re getting fat.
- Get in the shower. Look for facecloth, armcloth, legcloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
- Wash your hair once with Cucumber and Lamprey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
- Wash your hair again with Cucumber and Lamprey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
- Condition your hair with Cucumber and Lamprey conditioner enhanced with natural crocus oil. Leave on hair for fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for ten minutes until red raw.
- Wash entire rest of body with Ginger Nut and Jaffa Cake body wash.
- Rinse conditioner off hair (this takes at least fifteen minutes as you must make sure that it has all come off).
- Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini area but decide to get it waxed instead.
- Scream loudly when your husband flushed the toilet and you lose the water pressure.
- Turn off shower.
- Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.
- Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small African Country. Wrap hair in super absorbent second towel.
- Check entire body for the remotest sign of a zit. Attack with nails/tweezers if found.
- Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
- If you see your husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas and then rush to bedroom to spend an hour and a half getting dressed.
How To Shower Like A Man:
- Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.
- Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see your wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the “woo” sound.
- Look at your manly physique in the mirror and suck in your gut to see if you have pecs (no). Admire the size of your wiener in the mirror (it won’t take long).
- Get in the shower.
- Don’t bother to look for a washcloth (you don’t use one).
- Wash your face.
- Wash your armpits.
- Crack up at how loud your fart sounds in the shower.
- Wash your privates and surrounding area.
- Wash your butt, leaving hair on the soap bar.
- Shampoo your hair (do not use conditioner).
- Make a shampoo Mohawk.
- Pull back shower curtain and look at yourself in the mirror.
- Pee (in the shower).
- Rinse off and get out of the shower. Fail to notice water on the floor because you left the curtain hanging out of the tub the whole time.
- 16. Partially dry off.
- Look at yourself in the mirror, flex muscles. Admire wiener size again.
- Leave shower curtain open and wet bath mat on the floor.
- Leave bathroom fan and light on.
- Return to the bedroom with towel around your waist. If you pass your wife, pull off the towel, grab your wiener, and make the “woo” sound again.
- Throw wet towel on the bed. Take 2 minutes to get dressed.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:High_speed_shower_filtered.jpg