A teacher asked her students to write the words to their favorite Christmas Carols.
Imagine her surprise when she saw what her students had actually written.
Here are some of the humorous lines she received:
- Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly
- We three kings of porridge and tar
- On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me
- Later on we’ll perspire, as we dream by the fire.
- He’s makin a list, chicken and rice.
- Noel. Noel, Barney’s the king of Israel.
- With the jelly toast proclaim
- Olive, the other reindeer. (all of the other reindeer)
- Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say
- Sleep in heavenly peas
- In the meadow we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is sparse and brown
- You’ll go down in Listerine
- Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay
- O come, froggy faithful
You have to love kids don’t you.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=233510&picture=carol-singers