Have you ever wanted to know what the differences are between boys and girls, and I don’t just mean that boys have “dangly bits” and girls don’t.
“Equal” is not always synonymous with “the same“. Men and women may be created equal, but boys and girls are definitely not born the same.
Here are some examples of what I mean by differences between boys and girls:
- You throw a little girl a ball and it will hit her in the nose. You throw a little boy a ball and he will try to catch it. Then it will hit him in the nose.
- You dress your little girl in her Easter Sunday best and she will look just as pretty when you finally make it to church an hour later. You dress a boy in his Easter Sunday best and he will somehow find every mud puddle from your home to the church, even if you’re driving there.
- Boys’ rooms are usually messy. Girls’ rooms are usually messy, except it’s a good smelling mess.
- A baby girl will pick up a stick and look in wonderment at what nature has made. A baby boy will pick up a stick and turn it into a gun.
- When girls play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to dress them up and play house with them. When boys play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to tear off their appendages.
- Boys couldn’t care less if their hair is unruly. If their bangs got cut a quarter-inch too short, girls would rather lock themselves in their room for two weeks than be seen in public.
- Baby girls find mommy’s makeup and almost instinctively start painting their face. Baby boys find mommy’s makeup and almost instinctively start painting the walls or the couch or their siblings.
- If a girl accidentally burps, she will be embarrassed. If a boy accidentally burps, he will follow it with a dozen fake belches and laugh at every single one.
- Boys grow their fingernails long because because they are too lazy to cut them. Girls grow their fingernails long, not because they look nice, but because they can dig them into a boys arm.
- Girls are attracted to boys, even at an early age. At an early age, boys are attracted to dirt.
- By the age of 6, boys will stop giving their dad kisses. By the age of 6, girls will stop giving their dad kisses unless he bribes them with candy.
- Most baby girls talk before boys do. Before boys talk, they learn how to make machine-gun noises.
- Girls will cry if someone dies in a movie. Boys will cry if you turn off the DVD player after they have watched the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie three times in a row.
- Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.
Now you know every single one of the above facts is true, I think pretty much all of us can identify with this list of facts.
If you enjoyed this joke, please can you share this post with your friends to help some more people to enjoy it and have a good laugh. Thank you.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://pixnio.com/people/children-kids/two-boys-and-two-girls-playing-in-water