Alcohol Warning: Due to increasing products liability, American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA’s suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all alcoholic containers:
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol:
- Leaves you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.
- May make you think you are whispering when you’re not.
- Is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
- May cause you to tell your friends over and over and over that you love
- May cause you to think you can sing.
- May lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at 4am.
- May make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
- May make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.
- May cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.
- Is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.
- May create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
- May lead you to believe you are invisible or worse, bullet proof.
- May lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
- May cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.
- May cause pregnancy.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://pixabay.com/illustrations/drunk-wall-ill-stagger-bad-evil-1013965/