The question was worth 70 points if answered in full, otherwise none at all.
So obviously it was really important to provide seven advantages of breast milk to qualify for those valuable points.
One of the exam students was finding it really hard to think of seven advantages of breast milk over formula milk.
He thought briefly and then wrote on his exam paper:
- It is the perfect formula for the child.
- It provides immunity against several diseases.
- It is always the right temperature.
- It is inexpensive.
- It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
- It is always available when needed.
And then the student was stuck.
He thought and thought, but for the life of him, he couldn’t come up with a seventh advantage of breast milk.
Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the exam, he wrote down:
- It comes in two attractive containers and it’s high enough off the ground where the cat can’t get it.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://girlintheredshoes.com/the-breastfeeding-diaries-erinns-story/