With world trade suffering it’s ups and downs over the last year, Asia has suffered financially and there has been a dip in the Japanese economy.
With this uncertainty that has hit Japan, the national banks have been struggling like never before.
In the last seven days alone:
- Origami bank has folded.
- Sumo Bank has gone belly up.
- Bonsai Bank has announced plans to cut some of its branches.
- Karaoke Bank announced yesterday that is going to be put up for sale, and will likely go for a song.
- Shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended today after they nose-dived.
- Samurai Bank is soldiering on after sharp cutbacks.
- 500 staff at Karate Bank have got the chop.
- Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank, where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Neon_lights_flash_in_Kabukicho.jpg