Women and relationships! So often these are so complicated aren’t they. This is a handy compact instruction guide for women on how to deal with relationships.
This guide does rather stereotype both men and women, but since relationships between stereotypes are where most problems are likely to be found, I reckon it’s not a bad place to start.
If you have any other tips to add, please leave a comment…
- Never do housework. No man ever made love to a woman because the house was spotless.
- Remember you are known by the idiot you accompany.
- Don’t imagine you can change a man-unless he’s in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
- So many men-so many reasons not to sleep with any of them.
- If they put a man on the moon-they should be able to put them all there.
- Tell him you’re not his type, you have a pulse.
- Never let your man’s mind wander, it’s too little to be let out alone.
- The only reason men are on this planet is that vibrators can’t dance or buy drinks.
- Never sleep with a man who’s named his penis.
- Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
- A man who can dress himself without looking like Forrest Gump is unquestionably gay.
- Men are all the same-they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don’t make fools of men-most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- The best way to get a man to do something is to suggest they are too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times men wouldn’t ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you’re interested in, tell him checkbooks.
- A man’s idea of serious commitment is usually, ‘oh all right, I’ll stay the night.”
- Women sleep with men, who if they were women, they wouldn’t even have bothered to have lunch with.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means you laugh at his.
- If he asks you if you’re faking it tell him no, you’re just practicing.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.
- When he asks you if he’s your first tell him, “You may be, you look familiar.”
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://pixabay.com/illustrations/book-isolated-pitched-books-paper-2341848/