This is a terrific list of 30 advantages of being a woman. There are some advantages of being a woman over being a man and likewise there are advantages of being a man over being a woman.
We both have our good and bad attributes and there are naturally some things women can do or get away with more than men and of course vice versa.
So many of these are oh so true. Seeing these from a male perspective it’s impossible to deny the facts.
Well, enough preamble from us, it’s time for those 30 advantages of being a woman and I wonder just how many you agree with.
- We got off the Titanic first.
- We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls and are nice to us when we blow up our computers. Although, working in computer support, you might find that you can only use your charms so many times before you get labelled as a certain type of user and the magic wears off, especially when we are up to our ears in other support problems.
- Our boyfriend’s clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours. Well that we can’t deny. I’ve certainly never seen an “ugly sister” who looked remotely attractive.
- We can be groupies. There is no such thing as a Male groupie. They are called stalkers.
- We can cry and get off speeding fines.
- We’ve never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game. But you didn’t mention hunky football players did you!
- Taxi drivers stop for us. So do other drivers if you walk the streets at night while under dressed.
- Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on their life insurance.
- We don’t look like a frog in a blender when dancing. Guess you have never seen Elaine from Seinfeld.
- Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies … (you get the point).
- We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we’re gay. But it does make guys jaws drop and they start to drool.
- We can hug our friends without wondering if WE’RE gay.
- New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
- It’s possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
- We don’t have to fart to amuse ourselves. But enough of you enjoy it nevertheless.
- If we forget to shave, no one has to know. Unless you get lucky one night and you weren’t prepared for it.
- We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
- If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
- We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
- If we’re dumb, some people will find it cute.
- We don’t have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
- We have the ability to dress ourselves.
- We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
- If we marry someone 20 years younger, we’re aware that we look like an idiot.
- Our friends won’t think we’re weird if we ask whether there’s spinach in our teeth.
- There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
- We’ll never regret piercing our ears.
- We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
- We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
- We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
I don’t know who originally wrote this, but it’s a very clever list. I have embellished it a bit, but a guy who likes to believe that he understands women (well at least as much as a guy can understand women, which probably isn’t a whole lot) I find it really funny. Hope you do too.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedrosimoes7/8281318767