There are many times when women don’t understand men, and vice versa when men don’t understand women.
It’s a fact of life that the brains of men and women are wired differently, and all too often we just don’t think the same way.
Here is a list of facts that men wished women knew. I’m sure (as men) that we can relate too most if not all of these.
- Crying is blackmail.
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work.
- Don’t cut your hair. Ever.
- Sometimes, we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
- Get rid of your cat.
- Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
- Anything you wear is fine. Really.
- Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, and neither do we.
- You have too many shoes.
- If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
- Learn to work the toilet seat; if it’s up put it down.
- Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
- Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We’re bound to miss sometimes.
- Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
- Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
- Sunday = Sports
- If you don’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
- Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
- Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want the genie to come out.
- You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done – not both.
- Women wearing Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
- You have enough clothes.
- Nothing says “I love you” like sex.
Image used under a Collective Commons License from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/47619880@N04/4420456374